¡Hola a [email protected]!

[email protected] al nuevo foro de motos.net. ¡Esperamos que os guste! :)

Si tenéis algún problema o sugerencia podéis comentarlo en este post

Estos japos siempre sorprendiendo...

gamitogamito Forero Master ✭✭✭✭
Sabía que toleraban peor el alcohol que los occidentales, pero ahora se ha descubierto que son extremadamente sensibles a cualquier palabra que contenga "FLEX".....

https://masamania.com/archives/2004/09/japanese_busine.html
Fondo documental sanitario, revista de Enfermería, noticias de salud, calculadora riesgo cardiovascular, apuntes, libros.... recursos gratuitos para el personal sanitario, estudiantes y público en general

laenfermeria.es image

Plataforma "Msocrates, no alardees tanto, estírate y mándame un jamón", a cambio te mando un manual de "cómo enderezar plátanos de manera eficaz" image

Comentarios

• jsolojsolo Forero Senior
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    elfossie me gusta tu nueva firma

perfect2.gifperfect2.gifperfect2.gifperfect2.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hola Gamito, que muy chulas las fotos de los japos pero me gusta más la nueva firma de elfossie que te acabo de colgar... (supongo que serás sensible al asunto como yo...image)

Como te va? Yo ando un poco ausente por el foro estos días y los que me vienen casi van a ser peores.

Saludosss

POR CIERTO GAMITO, NO SERÁS TU EL ESPAÑOL INFILTRADO EN ESTE FORO MULTICULTURAL...imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

(SABES LO QUE TE DIGO NO? lO PONGO EN ROJO POR SI ACASO PARA QUE VEA NUESTRO FORO LAS MIELES DE NUESTRA RAZA POR EL ANCHO MUNDO...)

asaManiA=道徳遊戯

新聞に載らない日本紹介 Japanese culture report by MasaManiA with fucking photo & poor English you never seen at boring CNN, Time or major sophisticated jurnalism.

もっとも道徳的な人とは問題からもっとも遠ざかっている人のことである
    I don't know what is good, bad, right or wrong,
    but I certainly know there is the truth ! and I also know it must be FUCK !
    I'm not moralist. but wana be mania of the truth. MasaManiA means that. this is my philosophy.
    banner_550x100.jpg
    September 29, 2004

Japanese business man spend valuable time お疲れ居眠りサラリーマン

Japanese_business_man-13.jpgI want to tell you how much Japanese business man is tired.

I have experience to work in other countries. So I know how hard Japanese business man work comparing with American people, Chinese people and Thailand people.

I never say that all foreign people is lazy. But I never hesitate to say that Jap is fucking hard worker.

Our priority is not to live, but to work.. It’s true. Every year lots of Japanese businss man tired to death while working. this is famous as overwork death or KAROSHI.

We devote ourself to job. Why ?

More picture of tired Japanese business man, please click following link, "Continue"

b00.gif

I don’t know. Japanese people don’t know the reason. Because we have no time to think about that.

We have many job to do before doing such thing. We go home after finishing job. At the end of day, the reason we stop to work is not to go home for spleeping but too tired to work.

this is the reason we sleep on the way home.

Japanese business man may be rich by working hard, but life is not rich.

Japanese_business_man-01.jpgJapanese_business_man-02.jpgJapanese_business_man-03.jpgJapanese_business_man-04.jpgJapanese_business_man-05.jpgJapanese_business_man-06.jpgJapanese_business_man-07.jpgJapanese_business_man-08.jpgJapanese_business_man-09.jpgJapanese_business_man-10.jpgJapanese_business_man-11.jpgJapanese_business_man-12.jpgJapanese_business_man-14.jpgJapanese_business_man-15.jpgJapanese_business_man-16.jpgJapanese_business_man-17.jpgJapanese_business_man-18.jpgJapanese_business_man-19.jpgJapanese_business_man-20.jpgJapanese_business_man-21.jpgJapanese_business_man-22.jpgJapanese_business_man-23.jpgJapanese_business_man-24.jpgJapanese_business_man-25.jpgJapanese_business_man-26.jpgJapanese_business_man-27.jpgJapanese_business_man-28.jpgJapanese_business_man-29.jpgJapanese_business_man-30.jpg

Posted by masamania at September 29, 2004 12:13 AM

Back to INDEX
    Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
    https://masamania.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/227

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Japanese business man spend valuable time お疲れ居眠りサラリーマン:

» Links for today from allTheHeroesAreDead.com weblog
    Bush has trouble answering a question about "tribal sovereignty". I think he has trouble understading the word sovereignty. Remember, he is the most powerful man in the world. Click on the pic. Tired people in Japan. Via Kasa.... [Read More]

Tracked on September 29, 2004 03:41 PM

» Lavorare stanca from Mr.Brog
    In Giappone la chiamano "karoshi" ed è la morte da superlavoro, che ogni anno da loro fa più vittime degli incidenti stradali. Si sa che i giapponesi la fatica se la chiavano per la faccia, ma a noi debosciati disoccupati meridionali, ci suona comu... [Read More]

Tracked on October 1, 2004 01:20 PM

» Mꭥ pas mal from La Passion du Lio
    Ca, pour 괲e rude, c'鴡it rude. Soir饠finie ࠲h30. Petit rangement succinct, dodo. (ins鲥z ici quelques heures de sommeil) Hop r鶥il ࠱3h. Sms sur le portable qui attend: "Tu veux pas m'aider ࠤ魩nager cet aprem ?". Bon, lࠪ'ai... [Read More]

Tracked on October 28, 2004 12:03 PM

Back to INDEX
    Comments

Thank you again masa.

Posted by: mowz at September 29, 2004 12:39 AM

I sleep on my way to work and I sleep on my way home from work. Maybe I am ready for Japan!

Posted by: Ghost of a flea at September 29, 2004 02:09 AM

It doesn't seem wise to sleep in the middle of the street.

Are there any jobs for slackers in Japan?

Posted by: Joshua at September 29, 2004 02:22 AM

Japanese salaryman are not fucking hard working, they are fucking inefficent suckups. (through no fault of their own). The only way to get ahead it Japanese business is to always appear to be at the office, stay longer than your boss (who in turn is staying longer than his boss etc), go out with your joushi and be part of the "company family" meaning leaving early is frowned on. This has nothing was so ever to do with actually having work to do. What a fucking waste!

Posted by: gman at September 29, 2004 02:30 AM

Damn, but it is well known. Americans work hard too. Maybe the men just don't have homes. It would make for a funny story. Thanks for the post. Always great.

Posted by: Conrad at September 29, 2004 02:39 AM

Kind of sad... But actually I agree with gman. Americans work hard, but in America its better if you work smart rather than merely hard. Yes Japanese are some of the hardest workers in the world, but aren't many of them just spinning their tire... that is being really ineffient? I think so. In America we don't give a fuck about working hard if you can't win.

Posted by: marky mark at September 29, 2004 05:19 AM

I know an English teacher in .jp that has pretty much said the same thing as gman said. I reckon it's pretty counterproductive to stay so long at work, and like .jp has a decreasing fertility rate, so like all those business ppl should do something for their country and their company; Go home and fuck somebody.. :)

Posted by: Factory at September 29, 2004 07:42 AM

name i feel sorrie for japanese people , i never life was this harash

Posted by: DJ at September 29, 2004 08:33 AM

Your pictures are very sad. I like the last one a lot.

I hope that somehow, the next generation can change...

Thank you again Masa!

Posted by: Max Kobayashi at September 29, 2004 08:44 AM

That's pretty stuff you can say.
    But, you should not make fun of someone whose more proud, have stronger heart, and who hate to be suckers choose to take indecent way and be nasty.

Please respect that and try to see what's behind.

Posted by: eatmoreglucose at September 29, 2004 09:10 AM

YEAH ! but most of these salarymen are so tired because they are hungover from the day before and have went out again to get drunk ! The smell of alcohol on a train in japan after 8pm is overpowering !

WHEWEE

おやじ くさい !

Posted by: Kovac at September 29, 2004 12:11 PM

Come to France, 35 hours work a week Land :)

Posted by: kelerm at September 29, 2004 12:11 PM

Man your site is just too cool, u sure some of there people arent dead/murdered or drunk off their minds? keep it up man. I will link u on my site!

Posted by: f-u.cc at September 29, 2004 12:54 PM

They just get drunk. They are not so busy because they had a time to drink alcohol after working.

Posted by: kaudio at September 29, 2004 03:12 PM

Totally agree with gman...

Posted by: lapinta at September 29, 2004 03:40 PM

stupid japanese businessmen. Good picts MaSa!

Posted by: ZeNzEn at September 30, 2004 12:05 AM

Yeah, Im a teacher in Japan - gman's on the money. THese teachers get to work early and stay 3-4 hours late. Two of the teachers i work with even do work on weekends. But the thing is, I'm familiar with their lesson plans. THey are all straight out of the book - very simplistic. If they were to actually work effeciently, they could plan a whole week's worth of lessons in a single day. They are all just masters of the art of looking busy. Thats the important thing. I dont even try, but they expect that of me as Im a lazy foreigner :)

Posted by: tangerine at September 30, 2004 01:31 AM

Americans work smarter not harder ;-)

Posted by: Jonathan at September 30, 2004 06:26 AM

While many of you are partially right with your simplistic over-generalizations, it comes off like smug, culturally biased ignoramuses.

Karoshi is a symptom of a much larger socio-economic problem.

But hey, look at the "Stupid japanese businessmen" point, and laugh.

Posted by: Ian at September 30, 2004 07:27 AM

i seen this site on my linkdump and came to check it out. pretty cool site!

Posted by: malicious at September 30, 2004 07:40 AM

Lazy bums. Too haphazard to even wait until they get home to sleep. And they'll just pass out in front of everyone if they don't get their beauty sleep.

I'm shocked!

Posted by: mememeeee at September 30, 2004 08:52 AM

lolololol

Those are some damn funny pictures.

Well done on a really cool web site. One of the freshest, awesome things I've seen in a long time.

Posted by: Iron Man at September 30, 2004 08:53 AM

i think those men on the street were off from work and get drunk
    ASIAN RULE :D

Posted by: :) at September 30, 2004 07:29 PM

These pictures ain't no fakes. When I was interning there, I came home one morning (yes, you come home when the trains start up again) and saw a salaryman lying in a ditch, and thought he had been dumped by the mob or something... until I crept up to him and noticed the bubbles in the vomit under his mouth. An hour or two later I passed by the same spot (on my way back, go figure) and he was gone.

Posted by: j1 at October 1, 2004 12:49 AM

I work in Japan, and since I'm a "lazy foreigner" I arrive at work around 9 am and leave at 5.30, when our official work day is over.

It may be frowned upon, but I still get more work done than everyone else, who may be in the office until 10 pm!

Posted by: RT at October 1, 2004 02:46 AM

(sweatdrops)

Erm, Masa, are you sure those businessmen aren't drunk?

Posted by: bunny2002sg at October 1, 2004 07:07 AM

Great pics, it's quite surreal seeing them collected like this...

Posted by: cementimental at October 1, 2004 02:09 PM

hi there, great pics indeed!!! not in pose fortunetely:)

anyway I've linked your _www_ on my blog
    (hope its ok)

Posted by: mrco at October 1, 2004 02:40 PM

yo sup all teehee LoL, my first time leaving a message.
    first of all i can i say is blah...! LOL
    i notice people argueing back and forth, seems like someone is trying to prove their more correct. But i think there is never a correct answer to things. You can only live one side of a story. if a person can live both sides that would be tight ass. I was always taught to live life as balance as possible. but sometimes you cant help but pick a side to ones life. Recently i learned something from someone, he said "i live my life as it comes." i think we all should think that way. life is always unexpected and thats what makes it amazing. People that suicide seems like cowards to me who cant seems to handle life. well this is all i cant think of to say cause im light headed right now. wow its like an essay i just type up lmao funny shiz.
    everything is just an option of my saying, your reaction determines the person that you are.
    yo is a slang refering to the person im talking too.
    yo masa nice site man. Love how you keep it realy dude. o yea my email and stuff is fake, late

Posted by: [email="ls;[email protected]"]blah blah[/email] at October 1, 2004 10:44 PM

Yes, the guys sleeping on the street are just drunk. I see them all the time. But in Japan, people have the freedom to sleep on the street in the middle of downtown! Just try passing out like that in downtown Manhattan, and see what happens to you. Japanese are very good at just leaving you alone to do your own thing, without bothering you.

Posted by: nervouk. at October 3, 2004 01:53 PM

I used to work in Japan... I lived at 1h25min away from my working place. spending this in the train, morning isn't the matter you're fresh. But I was used to socialize and go drinking with clients until 1:00am (setai) everyday with my boss and colleagues... then go back to my home by train, and I can say for many times I slept in train and couldn't stay awake. This is the difference with France where I live now, 35h a week. But I prefer to work harder and being in Japan than living in a boring country as France is.

Posted by: iMat at October 3, 2004 05:34 PM

You sure they aren't all drunk?

Posted by: Best Blogs in Asia at October 6, 2004 08:58 AM

living in japan since almost a year I agree with gman and nervouk. And why is France more boring than Japan? Curfew is too early here and public mass-transit doesn't work at night! You have one huge million metropolis but sidewalks getting fold up at midnight!

Posted by: drcolossus of dataleak at October 7, 2004 02:12 PM

I worry about people saying that we should respect these workers. It is the same as saying that we should respect a mentally ill persons right to be ill and not give them proper treatment and care. That is what this is, a mental illness brought on by a culture that has mistaken working hard with working long hours. This pseudo honour that eclipses any real achivements. Treat the cause of the illness, question society... well done Masamania, you certainly get a link on my page.

Posted by: Shae at October 7, 2004 05:55 PM

Some from these "hardworkers" look so terrible so I´m sure they´ve to be drunk!!!

Posted by: Putzi at October 15, 2004 06:33 AM

OMG!? This is so stylish. Some of them think they are in heaven when they are sleeping I guess. like those guys spread their hands and lay on the floor, they give up all the worries and stress , and relax. I wish I can sleep that well, too.

Posted by: bladehurricane at October 23, 2004 07:24 AM

Putitas gritan: Se lo curra el ioputa.

Posted by: Noult at October 28, 2004 12:16 PM

I'm Spanish and this is happening in Spain too. Is it happening anywhere else?
    People start to work really late and they feel like they have to go out late to look hard-working.
    Maybe we do it because we feel guilty for being inefficient? Do we do it because our lives at home are boring? Is this a symptom of a poor social life?
    I work in advertising and going home at 20 or 21 seems just fine.

Posted by: dani at October 28, 2004 12:38 PM

now is this shit normal in japan.. thay all look like they era drunk or something?????

Posted by: sergio at October 28, 2004 01:11 PM

Tinc tanta son que a les cinc tinc son

Posted by: nenoto at October 28, 2004 01:14 PM

estos japos son la ****

Posted by: yonkypur at October 28, 2004 01:39 PM

[joke]If they'd slept in beds the wouldn't be so tired, a japanese can sleep on the floor because he is used to.[/joke]

The quality is more important than the quantity. Work less and work better. I hope in the near future many jobs will be able to be done in home, for example throught internet.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Posted by: not_me at October 28, 2004 01:57 PM

Yo no tinc son, tinc set y si tinc set no tinc vuit...xD

Posted by: Jordi at October 28, 2004 03:53 PM

In São Paulo/Brasil and in Japan the bussiness man´s is equals

Posted by: Arlei Correa Ribeiro at October 28, 2004 04:39 PM

Estos japos hijos de la gran **** estan borrachos, ami no me ven la cara de ****, hasta cagados estan los muy pendejos

Posted by: Giripollas at October 28, 2004 05:23 PM

Well, to all those USA people proud of working smarter than harder... the jobs in USA are leaving to China and India. Maybe they are smarter than you... And, in the other hand, you have only 15 days a year (if you're really lucky) of holidays... in Europe, 30 days is the usual number of days... Maybe they are smarter than you... and in the other hand yet, you call names on those japanese bussinesmen and say that they got drunk after job, but hey, I see USA movies and EVERYBODY goes to a bar after a work day, to get some shots, even policemen, attorneys or doctors. The real national anthem of the USA is "Let's go drink and start some brawl". That's a sane life? Boys, look at yourself before harassing some other countries...

Posted by: NotUSABoy at October 28, 2004 06:01 PM

estos muchachos no van a acabar bien. y si no, al tiempo. ahora, el mejor de todos, el que se duerme en la tetita de la de al lado en el metro. no es nadie el ****!!!

Posted by: mutenroy at October 28, 2004 06:21 PM

whooaaa, how life in japan is tired ZZZ

Posted by: cynus at October 28, 2004 06:25 PM

para que no digues que no tenvio mai res

Posted by: isaies at October 28, 2004 06:55 PM

Moi, je suis française, et on sait travailler mais aussi faire la fête, nous au moins!!!!!!
    Alors profitez un peu au lieu de bosser jusqu'à plus pouvoir rester éveiller!
    Vous êtes marrants!Niaaaaniaaa

Posted by: Fanouk at October 28, 2004 07:04 PM

ai am a espanis person tuu an ai cinc que VIVA ESPAÑA Y CHIKITO D LA KALZADA xDDDDDDD

Posted by: Juakiz at October 28, 2004 07:15 PM

I`m from Spain and here you can see pictures like this, but more often in weekend, out of the bar.

Posted by: Skywanker at October 28, 2004 07:19 PM

i am a french man
    and that i can say it's that we are somme better worker than the english worker i have work in england ; they are very lazy ...

maybe are we wrong ???

next this time of work i like to be lazy at work so my Bos hatte english Boss !!

voila je suis francais et je pensse que nous sommes plus travailleur que les engalais

ce sont des feignasses

peurt etre avons nous tord ?
    apres mon boulo en engleterre mon patron hait ses confreres englais car je ne fous plus rien au boulo

Posted by: aubergiste at October 28, 2004 07:28 PM

I'm from France and I think it's wonderful :-D

Posted by: Nic083 at October 28, 2004 08:20 PM

Most of the japanese in those pictures have twice the IQ of pretty much everybody who has posted here, and they blow out their brains at work every fucking day.
    But don't worry americans, Japan and Chine will soon be the world biggest economies.

Posted by: Akriei at October

• suzusuzu Forero Master
    jsolo escribió :
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    elfossie me gusta tu nueva firma

quilloooooooo, valla culo granitico xava, abra que prohibirle al pochi que lo quite de su firma ¿no?... image
    Suzu :DSELLO%20SECTOR%20AND1.gifmarty+feldman.jpg

5227.jpg
  • gamitogamito Forero Master ✭✭✭✭
    Pues qué decir de tan excelsa anatomía; no sólo permite evacuar, también aguanta estoicamente el peso del resto del cuerpo al sentarse y, encima, es atraCativo.

Yo también ando liado con el trabajo, por aquello de que tengo la mala costumbre de comer todos los días, por eso se me ve menos.

Me preocupa tu última firma, algún mal intencionado podría hacer el chiste fácil de llamarte **** :(
    Fondo documental sanitario, revista de Enfermería, noticias de salud, calculadora riesgo cardiovascular, apuntes, libros.... recursos gratuitos para el personal sanitario, estudiantes y público en general

laenfermeria.es image

Plataforma "Msocrates, no alardees tanto, estírate y mándame un jamón", a cambio te mando un manual de "cómo enderezar plátanos de manera eficaz" image

gamito escribió :
    Pues qué decir de tan excelsa anatomía; no sólo permite evacuar, también aguanta estoicamente el peso del resto del cuerpo al sentarse y, encima, es atraCativo.

Yo también ando liado con el trabajo, por aquello de que tengo la mala costumbre de comer todos los días, por eso se me ve menos.

Me preocupa tu última firma, algún mal intencionado podría hacer el chiste fácil de llamarte **** :(
    Ya veo que sigues en plenitud de facultades. Parece que la gente quiere regalarnos con sus aficiones por aquí lo cual es muy de agradecer.

Sí, esa costumbre de comer que has cogido me preocupa bastante. Supongo que le encontrarás al asunto alguna salida antes o después...image

Lo del **** lo pensé cuando lo puse. Pero es que me ha quedado una completa escena campestre con él. Y es tan bucólica. Me evoca los comentarios descriptivos que dan hilo a la Sinfonía Pastoral de Beethoven

Ahhhh ¡un músico regalando ritmo a los gráciles saltos de nuestra amiga! Maravillas de estar vivos...

Saludosss

• amrasamras Forero Senior ✭✭✭
    Joooder con los japoneses...... ¡como se pasan con el botellón! Algunos son muy mayores, ¿no? image

Por cierto............ VAAAAAAYA CUUUUULO!!!!!!image
    imageSOMEBODY PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK image

• elfossieelfossie MegaForero ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hola que tal....
    "La resurrección de los mamuts conducirá, afortunadamente, a la revolución iconoclasta"

perfectnl3.gif44-bannana.gifmoscakd5uv8.gifb15wd.gifguardarrailesbr4weib9.giftwinky8.jpgcircuitcp4.jpg
  • barbiudobarbiudo Forero Senior ✭✭✭
    elfossi.. tu firma nueva ralentiza un huevo .....

• PullBoyPullBoy Forero Senior ✭✭✭
    Para los que como yo no se conforman solo con la pequeña parte de la firma, la pelicula de donde proviene es

FLesh Hunter 6 (CD1)

image me lo ha dicho un "amigo"
    [Eppur si muove]
    PullBoy escribió :
    Para los que como yo no se conforman solo con la pequeña parte de la firma, la pelicula de donde proviene es

FLesh Hunter 6 (CD1)

image me lo ha dicho un "amigo"

VICIOSILLO, LIBERTINO!!!

PD: Y no pasees el vicio por la sección off-topic que aquí solo venimos gente decente

• PullBoyPullBoy Forero Senior ✭✭✭
    jsolo escribió :

VICIOSILLO, LIBERTINO!!!

PD: Y no pasees el vicio por la sección off-topic que aquí solo venimos gente decente
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    [Eppur si muove]

Deja un comentario

NegritaCursivaTacharOrdered listLista sin ordenar
Emoticonos
Imagen
Alinear a la izquierdaCentrarAlinear a la derechaEnciende/apaga vista HTMLActivar/desactivar la página enteraEncender/apagar las luces
Sube imagen o archivo